Order of Merit
The 2020 season was shortened. In 2021 we will expect to resume as normal and will hold at least 8 events.
The OOM champion for each of the categories for each year will be named following the last event of the season.
The Order of Merit points system is based on;
- 1200 points descending per 54 hole event.
- 1000 points descending per 36 hole event.
- 800 points descending per 18 hole event.
The above will have a separate Mid-Amateur and Seniors OOM in both nett and gross (4 x OOM’s)
For the 2020 season onwards, the OOM will be based on Mid-Amateur (includes some club run events, please see below) and Senior (o35tour events only) tournaments, two of which must be o35Tour events. At the conclusion of the OOM the two leaders from each of the OOM's will receive prizes.
All OOM counting rounds will be qualifying events.
The non-o35tour events below will be included in the 2021 o35tour OOM;
- Midland Mid-Amateur (Golf Union) - May
- North Hants (Justin Rose) - June
- Logan Trophy (English Mid-Amateur) - July
- Hankley Common - July
- Letchworth - August
- Sunningdale (Gerald Micklem) - September
- Porters Park - September
The 2019 be found via the following links;